Swimming Pool Rules
- Swimming Pool season: Friday May 24th (weather permitting) through Labor Day. No life guards will be on duty after school starts.
- The pool is to be used only by members and their guests residing outside the Atlantic school district. A guest under age 18 may swim with a member for $5 per visit.
- Swimmers and swimmer’s guests must be registered at the Pool Shack.
- Supervised pool hours Mon-Fri 12:00pm-4:00pm, Sat & Sun 12:00pm-5:00pm. Children under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult when no lifeguard is present. NO SWIMMING ALLOWED AFTER 10:00pm.
- Adult only swimming: 6:00 am to 10:00 am. NO SWIMMING ALONE, PLEASE.
- No person over 7 years of age in children’s pool.
- Snack shack will be open during guarded hours. If only one guard is on duty the snack shack will be open during break time. Snacks may also be purchased in the bar using the west door for entrance.
- Bottles & glass are not permitted in pool area.
- No food or drink allowed in the pool area unless purchased from the Club or Restaurant.
- No running or pushing in the pool area.
- One person at a time on the diving board.
- Managers and lifeguards are to be incomplete charge and for safety’s sake, their orders as to pool behavior are to be followed explicitly.
- Lifeguards are for water safety only – not childcare.
- Those wishing permission to swim in water over their head must be able to swim two lengths of the large pool while under the supervision of a lifeguard.
- Children unable to walk across the shallow end of the large pool unassisted must be accompanied in the water by a responsible adult or young adult.
- Children under 7 years of age who enter the pool must be under the direct supervision of a person who is 13 years of age or older and whose family is on the membership roster of the Club.
- Working parents who wish the use of the pool for their children and use a babysitter who is not a member of the Club must make prior arrangements with the General Manager and head guard before sending those children to the pool.
- All members must be dressed properly in the Clubhouse.
- Pool parties after the pool is closed will not be permitted unless arrangements are made with the General Manager and head guard.
Supervised Pool Hours
Mon-Fri 12:00pm – 4:00pm
Sat-Sun 12:00pm – 5:00pm
May 24th – Labor Day (weather permitting)